Put your best foot forward.
Sizzle reels, also known as highlight reels, are essential for building buzz for a project. It’s why everyone from Hollywood executives to Broadway producers to Wall Street boardrooms wants a trailer that teases just enough of their work to get their audience hungry for more. These can be used to entice future investors, bring in current audiences, or headline your website for years to come.
We could say more, but if a picture is worth a thousand words, just think of how many words these example sizzle reels can cover:
JOY - KEN DAVENPORT
Latino Media Summit 2022
They've got this.
That’s what we want you to feel during every part of our process. Our team brings our arts background to this bespoke process; we know that you’ll do your best work when you’re well taken care of. We chat with you about your goals, the needs of your project, any challenges that might come up, and then make it happen.
Top to Bottom
Most of our projects go something like this:
- We have an initial FREE consultation where we go over your projects and its specific needs
- We generate a modular proposal that accomplishes all of your goals (and gives you some flexibility in how it’s executed)
- Once you’ve accepted the proposal, we’ll put together a contract that clearly lists tasks, areas of responsibility, and a timeline
- As the date of your project approaches, we’ll provide updates and ask you for anything else we need (“Has the venue provided you with the WiFi password yet?”)
- An amazing “day-of!” Whether you’re working with us to edit a sizzle reel, simulcasting a conference for the world, or recording the finest live performance of your life, we want to take all that stress away and make sure you can focus your energy on what really matters.
- Afterwards, we provide you with more archival material and analytics than you can shake a stick at (or fill up a hard drive with).
We meet you where you’re at.
If you’re technically-minded and want to drill into the details of video delivery codecs, we’re happy to nerd out about bitrates. If you want to point us at a problem and not hear from us again until we’ve got a solution (or three), we’ll be back soon.
Don’t just feel prepared, be prepared.
We’ll meet with you as needed to chat through the project, our progress, and any changing needs. There’s nothing like a quick production meeting to put your mind at ease. Or if you’re more of a “this could have been an email” person (we get it), just shoot us a quick request for an update and you’ll know where we’re at.
Options for Every Budget.
Everyone deserves a bespoke experience, including your billing department. We’ll work with you to develop a clear budget and scope of responsibilities, so everyone can focus on doing their best work (and not worry about the numbers).
We believe in transparency and equity. You’ll always know exactly what you’re getting, line item by line item. Give yourself the peace of mind that comes with hiring a dream team that delivers exactly the experience you’ve been waiting for.
ACCESSIBLE BY DEFAULT
Interpretation, Captioning, ASL, and More.
Accessibility is a core value here at Transcend Streaming. During the early pandemic, we championed the use of human-crafted captions during live performances–not just glitchy robo-captions, and not just for pre-recorded content. Everyone should be able to fully engage with the content, no matter where they’re coming from. Now, we’ve carried that principle forward with focuses on multi-language interpre`tation, captioning, and American Sign Language.
Give your audience the choice to listen to a presentation in English or in Spanish. Help them hear your message clearly by letting them toggle subtitles on and off (and we don’t mean AI-generated “close enough” language).